Thursday 13 September 2012

Newspaper Photographs

Here I have chosen to blog some of the photographs that I will be using for my main front page image, my advert images, and some article stories too. 

Advertisement Photographs -


Here is the photo I plan on using for one of my front page adverts, "Marina Boat Trips". I have chosen to include the marina obviously, and have tried to include enough white/light space in the photograph so that layering dark coloured text over the picture won't be an issue. Still allowing people to read it easily. 


This is the photograph I am planning on using for my advertisement for a local photographer. I plan on having white text layered over this image, with details of the photographer including email address and phone number. I have based the inspiration for this advert on an existing photography company named "Planet Photon". Here is the image used for their advert, and where my inspiration for my own image came from:



No comments:

Post a Comment