Tuesday 11 September 2012

Mock up of second page layout - Made on Powerpoint

Here is a mock up I created of the second page of my newspaper to give me a basis for when I start creating my final product. 
There will be two adverts on this page, the larger of the two being for a local photographer. For this advert I plan on having a high quality photograph supposedly taken by this photographer with their information layered over this picture. My other advertisement will be for a local PR company, based on an advert along the lines of this one:

The main article lines on this page will read "See No Evil, See Stunning Art!", and my article will be positioned in the section below my main image. This article will be aiming to persuade people to go and witness the amazing graffiti exhibition for themselves!
At the bottom of my page will be another article, this time about a local girl being bullied over Facebook. The headlines for this article being "Facebook Friends? Facebook Foes for One Local Girl". My image positioned next to this article will be an over the shoulder shot of someone sitting on a computer/laptop with the Facebook homepage up. I thought this would be a more sufficient choice of photograph in comparison to an image of the local girl in question, as the article covers a sensitive topic and a real local newspaper would not want to single out this girl in her time of distress. 
Either side of my main image of the See No Evil artwork will be my other two articles, "Turnaround Triumph! Local Hockey Team Goes for Gold" and "Olympic Pride Spreads Through the Nation". Both of these articles won't have images.

No comments:

Post a Comment