Tuesday 11 September 2012

Mock up of second page layout - Sketch


Here is my sketched mock up of my newspaper second page. I am going to have my main image on this page to be placed in the centre, surrounded by separate articles and placed just above the story it will accompany. This article will be about the See No Evil graffiti art exhibition in Bristol, and this is what my main image will be of, and I will state that a local teen has been lucky enough to take part in the exhibition, and explain that the piece of graffiti pictured is their work. The headlines for this main article will be placed where it reads "MAIN HEADLINES HERE" in large letters.
On the bottom right of my newspaper second page, I plan to place an advert I will later create advertising a local photographer, with a high quality photograph as the background of the advert. Along the bottom of my page, I will position another smaller article about a local girl being bullied over Facebook, with an over the shoulder shot of a computer screen and the Facebook logo popping up. Above this article on the left hand side of my page, I will put an even smaller article, this time without a picture. At the top left hand side of the second page of my newspaper, I will have a small article with no photograph of a local sports team "going for gold". The article in the top right corner will be about "Olympic Pride" spreading through the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment