Thursday 22 November 2012

Ancillary Task 1 - Newspaper Poster - Final Product

This is my final newspaper poster which I created on InDesign. 
I used the tagline: "Grab your copy today!" because I felt like it suited my image of a hand 'grabbing' the newspaper and made it clear what  my poster was advertising. 
I edited my photograph using Photoshop, and decided to cut around the outline of my image of a hand holding a copy of my newspaper in order to layer it on top of a plain white background. 
Looking at my final product, if I were to make this poster again I would use perhaps a grey background so the text wouldn't appear to be 'floating' around my image. I think by using a darker coloured background my poster would be easier to make out and recognise as a poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment